My Channel

The Real Cannibal

                                               

               The Real Cannibal

One day, we lived in a house in a city called Factior. It named as Factior because there are many factories. The factories were built a long time ago. People worked in the factories. 

Oh! I forgot to introduce my family and my name. My name is Anderson Heflin. My brother's name is Anderlue Heflin, my mother's Andermac heflin, my father's Anderlac Heflin.We are living in the Year 2003. Did you know that i watch 8hours of phone In a day?. It's true, but watching phones is fantastic.

One day, i played my favourite game on the phone.When we were eating breakfast; I asked my brother a question. The question was 'Do you know cannibals are real?'. He replied 'No' but i replied 'Yes'. suddenly there came a knock on the door. I thought it was a cannibal and i resisted my mother to not open the door and she of course did and we were surprised to see who it was.

To be continued ...

My brother wrote it.Not me. I will continue my story soon.

Meet you next time on some interesting topics

By the blog author.


Go to Home Page

Post a Comment

1 Comments