My Channel

Blender - Car 3D Modeling


Blender - Car

Hello guys, I made a blender Car. Blender is an open-source free 3d software used to create 3d objects and animate them. You can 2d animate, Video edit in a professional way,VFX and many other things can be done.

But first, these things need a quite a lot of time of practice. You need at least 6 months to make a good 3d model.

Blender's latest version that i have is Blender 2.93 LTS and the upcoming version which will be released later on.

For more information on Blender, Visit Blender.org or type Blender in the browser.

Now let me show My Blender Model,

Here is it,




Hope you Like What I did.


I did it a few months ago and didn't have any practice. I didn't practice for 6 months but i did this model on my own with some cubes and some basic 3d shapes. I also added some animation but i didn't post it.

Again,  I really Hope that you like this Car Model.


Catch up with you next time on some good and interesting topics.

The picture is copyrighted.

By the Blog Author.

 

Go to Home Page

Post a Comment

1 Comments