My Channel

Blogger Review | How Good is Blogger for you to use 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽! | Tech Series

 Blogger Review

Hey Guys,

Today I will be Reviewing the App - Blogger on which i Post many things and on which this Blog itself is created. Now, if you don't know much about my Blog - First, read my other Posts - https://blogsbymichel.blogspot.com/.

Now, Let me Review one of the Best App used for Blogging.



Blogger Review

Before going into the Post, if you do not know about Blogger -  go visit the post: Intro on Blogs.

Blogger has many Features and one of them is it's Completely free owned by one of the Tech Giant - Google. Blogger was first a separate company but later bought by Google. Blogger only askes for Money if you need a Custom URL, but they also give a free URL - '.blogspot.com' which can be seen in this Blog's URL. Blogger has a easy-to-use interface and is very Good.

Blogger is Good in Total and is easy to use compared to others as of me and if you have any other Suggestions, do let me know in the comments below.

Hope you liked todays Post and Meet you on the Next Post, Until then Bye!

Please View, Read, Share, Follow, Subscribe, Comment, Review

Please Share this Blog to 20 of your Friends and Family

By the Blog Author.

Post a Comment

0 Comments